Night Guards in Copperas Cove, TX
Request An Appointment
What Is A Night Guard?
A night guard is a customized dental appliance made of acrylic that covers the biting surfaces of your teeth. It is worn at night to prevent involuntary clenching or grinding of teeth. To figure out whether you have bruxism or not, notice if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Flattened or worn-out biting surfaces of your teeth
- Waking up with a headache
- Tension or tightness in the jaw
- Generalized pain in teeth or jaws
- Gum recession
- Increased sensitivity in teeth
- Damaged or worn tooth fillings
If you have most of the symptoms mentioned above, it is best to visit our dental practice to learn about the use of night guards and their benefits.
Questions About Dental Night Guards?
What Are The Benefits of A Night Guard?
Bruxism can cause painful symptoms and disrupt the quality of your life. With our custom-designed night guards, you can get quality sleep at night again without waking up with headaches. It also provides additional benefits:
- Reduces pain and relieves tension in your jaws
- Prevents wearing out of tooth surfaces
- Decreases gum recession and damage to your oral cavity
- Prevents the development of tension-type headaches and TMJ disorders
- Protects your teeth and surrounding soft tissues
What Is The Night Guard Fitting Process?
Real Patient Reviews
See what our happy patients say about us